It will take approximately 2-4 weeks for your skin to adjust when adding a new cleansing device to your routine. This adjustment is called “purging”, which is an accelerated rate of exfoliation brought on by the increased rate of skin cell turnover. Accelerated exfoliation helps unclog pores, removing dirt, oil, and bacteria that has been buried under the skin’ surface, sometimes resulting in acne breakouts. Once the process is over, your skin will get clearer and improve.
Articles in this section
- What cleanser do we recommend when using with the facial cleansing devices?
- Can I use exfoliating cleanser or scrub with the exfoliating brush?
- How often should I exfoliate? Click here.
- Wondering what the difference is between the Ultimate Skin Spa and the GlowSpin? Click here.
- What is the suggested usage of using the facial cleansing devices? Click here.
- Having trouble opening the Glow Spin's battery compartment? If so, click here.
- Looking for a travel case? Click here.
- Is your skin breaking out more than usual? If so, click here.
- When will my Spin For Perfect Skin in Midnight Black Ship?
- What are the different uses of the brush heads in the Glowspin and the Ultimate Skin Spa?