We recommend using a gel or cream cleanser that does not contain granules or exfoliating beads because it can be too abrasive on the skin when combined with a powered facial brush. Main Squeeze, the all-in-one, cream-based cleanser, is a perfect match for our facial cleansing devices because it’s formulated to remove makeup and impurities without stripping the skin, leaving your skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated.
Articles in this section
- What cleanser do we recommend when using with the facial cleansing devices?
- Can I use exfoliating cleanser or scrub with the exfoliating brush?
- How often should I exfoliate? Click here.
- Wondering what the difference is between the Ultimate Skin Spa and the GlowSpin? Click here.
- What is the suggested usage of using the facial cleansing devices? Click here.
- Having trouble opening the Glow Spin's battery compartment? If so, click here.
- Looking for a travel case? Click here.
- Is your skin breaking out more than usual? If so, click here.
- When will my Spin For Perfect Skin in Midnight Black Ship?
- What are the different uses of the brush heads in the Glowspin and the Ultimate Skin Spa?