If you didn't do the following, you could be experiencing shipping delays:
- Verify your shipping address at checkout. Please, note that your billing address can be different from your shipping address.
- Include your apartment number or suite number on the second line of your shipping address.
- Verify you have entered your e-mail address correctly so that we can reach out just in case.
Always make sure to do these three things when ordering so we can make your experience as seamless as possible!
- You may have a shipping delay as the order could be on "back-order" due to high demand but we will inform you via e-mail if this is the case.
- If you supplied the wrong address VP cannot change it once the shipper has it. You have to contact the courier to make changes if possible.
- At the time of checkout you can supply your cell number to receive SMS messages for tracking updates.
NOTE: If your package is being returned to us you will get refunded once we receive the item(s). However, you will have to replace your order as none of our agents have access to your credit card/Debit card/Paypal or personal payment information to assist you.
If you're wondering where your package is, you can find your tracking number on your receipt. Please check your e-mail as we send it to the email you provided at check-out.